Monday, March 10, 2014

Nature and Pets

  For my next attempt at teaching finnish I guess ill try and explain how to pronounce or say pets and nature activities. Such as camping activities and explaining how to say a pet fish or dog or even a cat. Maybe ill even try a few weird pets.

Indoor pets translated:

Dog- Koira
Cat-Kissa
Fish-Kala
Hamster-Hamsteri
Guinea Pig-Marsu

Camping Activities:

Fishing-Kalastus
Hiking-Patikiointi
Canoeing-Melonta
Grill-Grilli
Hunting-Metsästys,
Outhouse-ulkorakennus

I'm trying to help myself and whomever reads this learn this foreign language. However, this language has gotten pretty hard to learn since I talk less and less to my foreign exchange student who speaks finnish. He wants to speak English more now. Alright y'all bye.

1 comment:

  1. It would be great to include audio clips of you saying these words since I'm sure I'm doing it wrong!

    ReplyDelete