Monday, March 17, 2014

Honesty and myself

Now this is my eighth post on this blog. To be honest with all of you I am struggling to learn the finnish language. I couldn't tell you exactly why. Maybe because I don't study on my free time how to pronounce or even learn new words. I just learned in psychology how to study more effectively.

My finnish foreign exchange student and I  don't hang around each other as much as we used to therefore I don't learn finnish as much so ill promise that my next blog ill have something to learn.

Just know that before you learn any new language that its probably easier to learn with a class. Because you have a teacher, people in it, and you're almost forced to do it. Next week i'll talk more about the finnish culture rather than the language just so I have something I'm actually interested in.

1 comment:

  1. You can certainly use your Genius Hour time in class for learning, not just blogging or other things . . .
    You're right though -- it can be tricky to learn without an instructor. Have you checked YouTube for some possible pronunciation help? Are there any online courses you could work through?

    ReplyDelete