Monday, January 13, 2014

My Character Strengths

Recently I have not learned much Finnish, which really goes against this whole blog. I did take a survey thought that reported my personal strengths. My personal strengths are:
1. Perseverance
2. Hope
3. Teamwork
4. Bravery
5. Love
My top 5 strengths aren't the 5 that I would chose. Mostly because my vocabulary is pretty weak, but also because love is not a good topic for me.

Anyway I need to apply these characteristics to my research. Which because of perseverance, I need to finish this Finnish project psychologically. But, based on my teamwork characteristic I may not do so well. Why? Because I'm working on this project by myself. However I do need to find some way to apply these to my research.

I apologize for this post being so short but I don't really know how to tell you about how I'm going to apply my characteristics to my studies anymore. On to the next one. Hei hei (bye in Finnish).

No comments:

Post a Comment