Monday, December 9, 2013

Intro to Seth and his Toivo.

Hello world my name is Seth Lyons and I'm proud to invite you to my blog. I'm writing this for a project in my AP Psych high school class. Hopefully my project is successful and interesting to read.

My blog posts will be about learning the Finish language. This year I am hosting a Finish foreign exchange student named Jussi. When  I was told in school that I need to study something I made a quick choice. The Finish language will help me talk to my foreigner and lead me to learning a new language, which is something I believe everyone should be able to do. Jussi(Toivo) is a good guy and he and I bond like brothers, therefore this project will help me becoming even tighter with him.

My goal for these next couple weeks is to speak simple sentences in Finish. I'll do most of my studying I'm sure through my new "adopted" brother Toivo. However I also plan on learning a little bit of the language through the internet. Toivo will help me hear the language and the internet will help me see how it's spelled. Overall this should be a project I can keep up with because I have a Finish speaker in my home. We call him Toivo.

No comments:

Post a Comment